Recipe by Cassy Martensen
Refreshing, flavourful and delicious! Fruit infused water is easy to make and if you are using frozen fruits or berries it has a cooling effect which makes it especially great for those hot summer days! Frozen grape and frozen peach-infused water are a few of the many options, so get creative and stay hydrated!
- Spring water or sparkling water
- Fresh or frozen fruit/berries of your choice
- Fill a jug with the water and add the fruit.
- Allow the fruit to infuse for 1-2 hours.
- You can refill the jug with water to keep it topped up, but try to use it within 24 hours, especially if you are using frozen fruit.