- 1-2 cups of thinly sliced crimini mushrooms (preferably organic)
- 1-2 table spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 table spoons olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Optional: paprika, black pepper, dried parsley or tarragon
Feel free to adjust the amounts of all ingredients to your liking.
- Toss the mushrooms in olive oil and lemon juice, add salt, and other spices if desired.
- Let marinate for at least 2-3 hours, mixing the mushrooms every now and then or overnight (if marinating overnight, make sure to put the bowl in the fridge). They go great with rocket (arugula) and cherry tomatoes.