Guidelines on submitting an article to our magazine:
- Book and DVD Reviews: up to 200 – 350 words.
- Other Articles: 300-700 words, with the potential for one feature article of 1000 words.
- All pictures should be included in a separate file, of high quality and with no copyrights, etc.
Referencing and Links:
- All references should be done using hyperlinks on key words (e.g. the name of the website, article or the fact cited), rather than using words such as ‘here’. The links should then be listed at the bottom of the article, in the case of any errors.
- The magazine editors reserve the right to make slight changes to articles which have been submitted, without notifying the author. However, if substantial changes need to be made to an article the author will be contacted.
- Articles written specifically for our magazine will be free to reproduce in other publications under a Creative Commons License. We also accept articles that have previously been used in other publications – these must be free of copyright issues and have the author’s permission.